Saturday, July 28, 2012

Where in the World?

Well... life has been... life! Busy when you have three kids and a husband that you love and to whom you dedicate most of your time. Yeah so why did I decide to start blogging again? I have no idea... I probably wont even stick with it... Sad yes I know. I have decided to homeschool as if I didnt already have enough going on. I have also begun dieting and working out again. Im really hoping I can stick with it. As a reward i will be going on a cruise next year with my hubbs and a couple friends of ours as well as partaking in a mud run. I will be doing alot of mobile blogging seeing as I will have to blog on the go in between doing things here and there. So here goes the beginning of a new chapter in my life homeschooling exercising and dieting along with my daily routine that I already have daily devotions and quiet time with God if it's going to be crazy. Some buckle up and hang in there and bare with me as we go through this together.

No comments: