Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving


1 Chronicles 16:34 O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

Today is Thanksgiving for most. We had ours a couple of days early due to hubbs job and where his days off fall. Its very chilly here. Definitely not what I expected from these parts of the country. But its ok I have my nice warm cup of coffee to sip on and my sis in law has a delicious pot of chili slow cooking on the stove, which might I add smells delicious. So since I do not have to slave over an oven or a stove all day I get to sit back and reflect on the many things I can and am thankful for. So because I didn't do the each day what I am thankful for this month I am going to do it here. So, here goes, in no particular order!



25 Things I am Thankful For:

1. God
2. Jesus
3. My salvation
4. My family
5. My home
6. My husbands job
7. Homeschool
8. Cofee
9. Makeup
10. Clothes
11. Family Days
12. Soldiers
13. Forgiveness
14. My friends
15. Cell phones
16. Books
17. My Church
18. Womens Bible Study
19. Harleys
20. Awanas
21. The Internet
22. My fur babies
23. My health
24. My happiness
25. Time

There. That just about all the big things. Of course I am thankful for so much more but that is at least 25 of them. I am actually going to Black Friday shop. Yes I know I am so crazy my first time ever. Once again Hubbs and I have agreed not to get each other anything but we will see how that goes. Usually one or both of us break down and break the agreement. We want to take care of our kids and others gifts first. Sigh... Gonna be a fun but busy busy Christmas! Have a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Remember those who can not be home with their families. 


No comments: