Sunday, September 14, 2014

I CAN DO IT!!!!

So it has been a few weeks since I blogged last and since school has started and I have to admit. It has been going pretty smooth. My 9 year old is not wanting to read on her own but I have gotten a lot of encouragement and tips to get through this. My littlest missed the kindergarten cutoff by a couple of weeks but after praying about it and doing some serious thinking I decided to start her on kindergarten work. She is breezing right through it. The good thing is I can take is slow with her if she starts struggling. My son is doing fantastic. We have put him in full contact football. At first he was struggling with hitting and getting more confident in it. Partly because he has been the biggest kid in his age group we have encouraged him not to hit. But now that he is picking up on it he's a beast! I am awful with blogging and keeping up with it but I am going to try.... again...... lol. Life is great right now. Back into Bible Study. Another Beth Moore one so those are always fantastic. It's late now so I will update more tomorrow when I'm not blogging on my phone. Hope everyone has had a great day and all sleep well!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE!
Mama