Friday, September 24, 2010

This is the Beginning, of my Blog!

So I have decided to start a blog to put my feelings out there. Please note that some feelings will be with held till the end of this dreadful deployment. There are some things that my husband just doesnt need to worry about while he is overseas serving our country and protecting our freedom. I am trying very hard to get back onto a routine. It was better for me AND the kids! Not to mention it will come in handy when James comes home. He really enjoyed having the kids in bed at the same time at night so we KNEW we would get some US time! I hope to give him the same when he returns. I have all the typical fears of any wife whos husband is deployed. I AM a woman and I DO think the worst. Ugh I probably shouldnt but there isnt a way to shut my mind off unfortunatly.

I wait for my phone call in the morning or evening or in the middle of the night. I never thought I could be more attatched to my phone but boy that thing is like an extra limb nowadays. I work out with it right next to me, sleep with it right next to me, shower with it right outside the shower, I mean LITERALLY it is RIGHT there ALWAYS! Crazy what the military and being married to the military will do to you!

Other than Big Papa being in the military and being deployed life is going pretty good! bills are paid got money saved up and we are moving into a house in the middle of next month! Hopefully the move will go smoothly but we will see. once I get used to this whole blogging thing I will be able to fixate on one idea as opposed to being all over the place like this blog is. Im sorry Im scatterbrained anyways! Do forgive me. Hopefully the blogs from here on out will run smoother than this one! =D Have a GREAT day!

No comments: