Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Whats up!

I have been so terrible at keeping up with my blogs... shame on me... I have just been doing things with my husband and learning to live with each other again. Hasnt been an easy task but hey nothing worthwhile in life is easy. Great things take work! I love having my hubby at home.. he hasnt went back to work yet. He is currently receiving treatment for his back.. He slipped off the back of a vehicle in Afghanistan and they told him he was having muscle spasms and then he comes home and he has 3 bulging disks in his lower back.. NICE right!! Sigh... Gotta love the military. Right now he is doing physical therapy then they will do another evaluation and see if he needs any further therapy or at worst surgery... =( I have some wonderful news but I am going to wait to let the cat outta the bag at a later time. Not now!! HAHA!! Ive gotta keep you guys coming back. This past Labor day weekend we went to the lake with some family and close friends and we had a blast. Food, fun, water and fellowship is always great. I even rode a jetski!! Lets just say Full speed + goofing off = epic fail!! Yeah I was trying to wiggle the jetski back and forth and it hit a wake and the jet ski went one way and I went another! LOL! Definitely feel like I got some whiplast off that one!! Its the price you pay for lots of fun! Babygirl and Bubba are loving school. I had Bubba in a private church preschool and I felt like I should be contributing to my church home so I moved him to the preschool where I am a member at. He likes it. Its a good thing he has been there before because the transition could have gone alot harder than what it did. We have also put Bubba in karate. I am hoping it helps him with some self control and his behavior. He isnt a bad kid but he is a busy busy boy. Babygirl starts cheerleading on Monday! I am so excited!! Buttercup doesnt have much going on.. She needs fto focus on growing some more hair so I can put it up in pigtails and stuff! I am still playin Wow.. My playing has slowed down a bit since Big Papa has been home which is understandable.. I am almost to the highest level. Cant wait to get up there and do heroics and things like that! I am also contemplating on going back to school.. been thinking about being an Occupational Thereapis for children with Autism or other disabilities like that. What do YOU think??  =) As far as everything else its going great. I am so ready for this weekend. Hubby and I have a little rendevous planned this weekend he is gonna LOVE IT! Actually I am gonna love it too!! He He! Well thats pretty much all thats going on nowadays. Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!!!

No comments: