Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Playing Catch Up!

Okay so I am playing catch up now since I have not written in a while. Life has been pretty busy. While hubby is finishing up his time out at the Wounded Warrior Battalion I am spending a lot more time with my best friend. I love her and her whole family they are good people. I have to admit I am glad that hubby is finally getting this stuff behind him but I will miss him being home. His civilian job does not allow him to be home that often in the evenings with us so I will miss things like this...


So we did our traditional put up ornaments on my in laws tree I snapped a few photos of them playing around and they made a gingerbread house. Figured I would share some with you.





















1 comment:

momto8 said...

fun for everyone! I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!