Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday Throwback & Special Guest.

So I reluctantly get up this morning even though I would have loved to just stay in my nice warm bed. I have gone back from Christmas music... just doesnt fit the feel of my blog posts at the moment maybe closer to Christmas I will change it back. I have had so many things going through my head.. First.. I cannot believe how quickly my children are growing. Babygirl practically gets ready for school by herself... Its really sad to think that one day she wont need me. =( Of course my son cheered me up with a special guest we had at our table this morning for breakfast. As I look up from my tea I see....


Mr. Potato head staring at me with his tongue sticking out at me! LOL! What a silly kid.. But I did get a wonderful laugh out of it. Yesterday I was finally moving mine and hubbys letters from the little shoe box I kept them in to this beautiful keepsake box I had made for us.



Isnt it gorgeous! I love it.. Of course when I was putting stuff in it I realized at some point I am going to have to have another one made. 8 years of memories between hubby and I and its already full. We have many many more years together so yeah another one will be in the mix. I love Tracys work. You can see her Facebook Here! While I was moving stuff around I ran across a couple of old pics I found. Thought I would share them with you!
Hubby and I military ball 2004.

Rebel and I. Mine and hubbies first pup. 
It was a nice stroll down memory lane and OMG I was tiny back then! Sigh.. oh how I wish.. I gotta get back on a diet and working out.. James came home and my working out has continued in a sense but the dieting gone out the window! Starting hardcore on working on potty training Buttercup. I wanna get her out of pull ups by the first of the year. She turned 2 in October so it shouldnt be too hard. Shes old enough. Anyways! Thats all my rambling for today.

1 comment:

Michelle the Rib said...

What a neat box! I need to make me one of those!
Thanks for sharing!

Michelle