Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

I called this post wacky Wednesday because well its wacky. My kids are, my family is, and our time together is. But our time together is also super fun and I love it! Last week before my mom ran away to Florida to see my brother (Grrr so mad at her I fully intend on going down there to see him when kids go on Christmas break.. juuuust sayin!) We took the kids to the new park they have here. I love it. They have also incorporated a dog park which I fully intend to take Boon to once we have someone to watch the kiddos because 3 kids AND a dog at a park... I think I will pass on that one lol. After spending some time at the park went back to my moms house and ate dinner and roasted smores on the fire! Hubbys sister stopped by and we were able to snap some pics of the kiddies.. please excuse my childrens faces... marshmallows + dirt = my childrens faces! I also spend monday evening with my sister and tried to get some good pics of my nephew but he moves around way too much now that he is walking!! Next time I am taking my camera and getting GOOD pictures of him to post!! I love them bunches! =) Anyways! Thats what I was up to this past weekend when I did not post anything... and I know I have promised before but I will again... I willl promise promise promise to try and blog on a regular basis! =P Im just so busy spending time with my kiddos and family and most of all my hubby I dont have time to blog much. (AKA playing COD MW3 [Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 for all you non gamers] with my hubbs, brother and sister often distracts my quiet time in the evenings but I love it! So much fun!) Oh on a funny note everytime a helicopter flies over he says "Medivac baby" AKA Red Cross in this area! I have to remind him he is home now! LOL! Funny the simple things that make his brain flash back to Afghanistan.. Hes so cute! I loves him! Anyways.. here are the pics I promise!
Sassy!

Play music together!

Cheese!!

Daddy surprising him!

Waiting in Line!

SQUEALING DADDY STOP!!! :D

What are you lookin at??

Yeah idk whats up with my kids faces!

I see you!!

Climbing Poles!

Snuggling Daddy! (Daddys girl)

Tryin to be like Sissy!

WEEEEE!!!!!


Chicks on a mission!!!

Playing with a puppy at the doggie park!

My Boon!!!

My kiddos and my Niece! 

Silly faces!!! (Yep Sam looks just like me LOL)

Gawsh at those blue eyes!

Hot Head! Tee Hee!

Snuggling daddy AGAIN!!! (shes greedy)

Fire for our Smores!! NOM NOM!

No comments: