Thursday, November 17, 2011

I have been Blessed!!




I can honestly say that this year is going to be by far better than last year! I am looking forward to the holidays with my husband. I am truly blessed that my husband returned to us safely. Just looking at the pictures from last fall to this fall Its so obvious that things change.




Oh I love my life! I love my husband and my children. I am such a lucky woman.. God has given me all I have ever wanted and more. I have been fighting a yucky cold which I am hoping I get over soon with the holidays coming up the last thing I need is to continue to feel funky! I have not had much time to read or research with me feeling blah.. just been trying to get as much sleep as I can. Its been a rough week. Still trying to push on. Kids are still doing great in school and are growing like weeds. Have a lil Thanksgiving lunch with my son and his school today. Looking forward to that. I love how they invite the family to join. Then its thursday so dinner with the in-laws tonight. Looks like its gonna be pizza! Eventually I will get back on track with my reading and research. Got great news a new bible study is starting up in January. I cant wait. Also Hubby got word yesterday what is going to happen with him as far as his treatment and military career. We shall see and of course I will keep you all informed! By the way I love my new photo app on my phone if you cant tell. The old timey vintage look I love it. I have a couple of photo shoots this Saturday I cant wait to share too. Anyways hope you all enjoyed the photos.. sorry my blogs are few and far between I promise I will try and do better! =) Hope everyone has a blessed day! 
With all my Love,

No comments: