Monday, November 21, 2011

Sunday Tradition (For now)

So a few weeks ago Big Papa and I (with my moms encouragement) Have started a little tradition at our house. I love it. Some days its crazy madness and other days its amazing family fellowship. We have our usual attenders My parents, hubby's parents and his sister occasionally. I love it.. Its a great tradition and It has been amazing to have been doing this. I know that if I do not see anyone during the week I know Sundays I will have everyone here on Sundays. Yesterday was a little different. I had a different crowd here. My parents still came but my sister and her husband and son came and hubby's father and his aunt came yesterday and I was a little nervous about entertaining a new crowd but it went off without a hitch. I missed my in laws and my sis in law greatly but it was still so much fun! A lot of laughing and smiling. Its one of the main things besides church that I love about Sunday! This year I have volunteered to do Thanksgiving at my house for my parents (because my mom has to work that evening). So we are having Thanksgiving lunch at my house! NOM NOM!! The first time I have had Thanksgiving at MY house. I have helped with  a lot of cooking at other locations but never had it at my house... I am looking forward to that and I am hoping everyone I invited shows up! With all these family gatherings going on I have had a chance to think. That's why people in the south do not have HUGE family reunions (that I know of) because we get together all the time. Guess it helps when the family lives so close together. Of course All of hubby's family live down here in the South but I have family that lives up North and I am hoping to get to a reunion VERY soon as I miss all of you dearly. I have not taken pics of our gatherings I have just enjoyed them. I will try and get some pics from Thanksgiving to share. With that being said I hope everyone has a blessed, safe and hope your hearts are filled as full as your bellies are!

 P.S. I will be posting a review of the new Breaking Dawn and the restaurant that we eat at (idk which one yet) tonight before the movie. Going with my sis and her hubby! DOUBLE DATE!!! YAY!!
With all my love,

No comments: