Monday, November 7, 2011

Crazy Thing Called Life!

Well as you all know I am sure that life has been crazy for me. Between my dad being in the hospital and then hubbys dad being in the hospital and time in Florida I can honestly say I am so glad to be home. I loved being there for Big Papas dad and spending time with my brother and his family but boy there is nothing like being home. Now that we are back home and getting settled back in we are onto our normal routine however there will be some changes. Hubbs and I are going to partner up and start eating right and exercising like we should and lose weight together. I did really good while he was gone but let me tell ya I have been super slack since he came home. Of course eating healthier is going to pose a challenge to our shopping and my cooking skills. I am not savvy on cooking healthy meals. I am from the south and we LOVE to FRY everything! So we will see. Lots of grilling and sauteing and roasting and baking are in store for us. If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment. Thanksgiving is coming up and I am so looking forward to being with my husband during the holidays. He is an amazing man and I am so glad we have the opportunity to be together this year. My bible study is over until July so I have taken up a study on the book of Revelation. It is very complex however plainly stated. Many people take and look too much into the "hypothetical" meanings behind it and what it may "symbolize" when in fact some of the things in there are plainly stated. I will post on some of the things I am learning. Right now I am at the beginning where it talks about the age of the church. So we will see. It can tend to be a bit scary as well it should be. The 7 year Tribulation are for those who are unsaved to endure the wrath of God. That phrase gives me the chills just typing it "Wrath of God". It really does not sound pleasing or appealing in any way. Of course many of the things I will type in my blog are opinions and personal thoughts on the subject nothing to take fact about unless of course it is written in the bible. The kids are doing great. Glad to be back home in their beds and going to school. Within a few days we will be blessed with grandpuppies which I am extremely excited about. Overall life is still amazing and God is still blessing my family with his graces. Can not wait to get back to church on Sunday and get back to studying Gods word. I hope everyone has had a blessed weekend and hope the rest of the day goes great as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you honey. And I miss you. I'm so glad you are doing so well even with bumps in the road. You are definitely and inspiration.
Love, Jess T