Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: BitterSweet

I had to make this a wordless blog because I can never find the words (the song should be enough). One day I will have the words but right now I dont except I always wanted a little sister! I FINALLY got one and she was taken away from us less than two months after we were blessed. Luckily I have been blessed with a second little sister but Carly will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. Happy birthday to my baby brother and sister Joseph and Carly! May you rest in peace Carly I hope you both have a wonderful birthday.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, this is so sad. I know what it is like to lose a baby. Granted I did not get to hold mine, I imagine it is even harder to lose him/her then. :( But the pain is so similar. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! -this is Jean

Anonymous said...

I meant it is harder when you do get to hold them, and feel them in your arms, sorry for the confusion.