Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Feelin a lil Christmasy!!

Okay so I think I will post my blog I was going to post before my emotions grabbed a hold of me. Its been dreary these last days and yesterday was no exception. While the kids were napping and hubby was away at formation I made me some coffee lit some candles and decided to do a little bit to my Christmas decorations. Here is what I came up with... had to take pics!! =) I will post a pic of my tree once we let the kids put up their ornaments but these are little things that I am attention to detail and picky about!

Seee.... yucky rain drops!

One of my favorite peices!

The 3 wisemen and the shepherd boy!

HOME!

My favorite ornaments

My candles made Christmasy!

My beautiful stockings my Gramma had made!!! I love them!!

And again!

My mantle Piece. Story on the rose.. James gave me a fake rose in a boquet of a dozen red roses and on the card he promised to love me till the last rose dies!! Its still alive and well!! As you can see! 

Family!!! Love my Bows!
 Hope you guys have a GREAT time decorating and preparing for Christmas. I am actually starting to look forward to Christmas!
With all my love!

No comments: