Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thank you Jesus....

That is pretty much how I can describe life right now. I know I have crazy kids and a crazy busy life but its been so amazing. On top of everything else God. He has blessed our little family with so much. Hubby is getting baptized how AWESOME is that!!! Sometimes I feel as though as I am undeserving for the things I have. As I go on through the last couple of weeks of my bible study I am saddened that its almost over but I have also learned so much about myself and hope that I have changed.. Sometimes I feel myself slipping back to the way I was being critical and judgmental and that is when I pull out my book and start reading and studying the word on the attitude I have at the time and it puts me back in my place. I also pray for me and whoever or whatever I may have an attitude about. Its hard to change your attitude.. Most of them are etched on our very being that it makes us who we are so when we start changing our attitude we are not who we were before.. If your working in the ways of the Lord and walking closer to him its for the better. Hubby and I have been having a hard time having a relationship with family members and friends because we feel as they do not respect our new life but of course we pray for us to have continued strength and for others to see the wonderful things God can bring. I feel as though we may lose some family members and friends as we continue on this journey and all I can hope is that they will make that decision to walk the way the word of God says. On the upside I have met so many wonderful people just like me. Struggling to live by his word and trust in God with EVERYTHING! In a book I have been reading that God made people unique.. made women strong and special in our own way and it said to ask my friends what they thought was unique about me. Pretty much all said the same thing, my personality, my ability to love a lot unconditionally and speaking what is on my mind. I had NO idea... I feel as though I do not love enough. Again its what other people see that is unique about you. My book says to use this "special ability" to further our families success and works in God... I am so confused. How do I know what God wants me to do? I have not really had a calling for anything yet. So how do I know? My brother is coming into town this week. I am so stoked to see him. He is in a friend of the families wedding. I am sure the wedding will be beautiful. Congrats and many years of love and happiness Cliff and Jeanna.. May God bring upon many blessings to the two of you, your beautiful family and your home. Anyways, I am just really looking forward to being with my brother, sister in law and nephew! Its going to be great. I know hubby is excited to have his best man in town too.  I will be blogging about our visit throughout the week and hopefully have photos to go with it. Have a wonderful week!!
With all my Love

Ps. Song playing is now my fav song EVER!!

No comments: