Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Give Credit

Where credit is due.. Who do you thank for your blessings? Do you work and make the money to get them yourself? Are your blessings in material things? Are your blessings things people cannot see? I know mine are. I have an amazing husband and 3 beautiful children. My marriage is in tact and is stronger than ever and my love for my children is unending. So who do I thank? I did not do it that is for sure. God did! I have Him to thank in everything I have. God is still moving unyielding in making changes in my life and each of my precious family members lives! Big Papa has officially become a member of my church which I could not be more excited. We are members together at the same church as ONE family. All I can say is when God wants to make a change in your life.. if you let him in boy does he move. I know its not going to be easy. Its going to be hard walking closer with him. Which I am sure I have lost a lot of my readers because of my new Christian outlook on my life. At some point I will give my testimony and share with everyone Why. Why this drastic change in my life. I am still learning. Its not like I can jump right into it and say hey I am here I am a full blown Christian because I cant.. there are still things I do not understand and I pray the Lord guides me in those ways. Let me tell you what has been AMAZING to me. My women's bible study group at church! I cannot reiterate how amazing those ladies have been there along with the staff. Hugs and welcoming and just the all around feeling that I am at "home" when I am there and with them. I am really worried about my Tuesdays when its over... 2 more weeks and I will be done and I have not missed ONE day of it! I am very proud of myself. But remember if your most prized possessions are material things you might want rethink what these precious blessings are. Mine are unseen and that is the love I have with my family. You can not see it, you can not touch it but if you could oh how I wish you could FEEL it! GOD is AMAZING! I am humbled by the blessings I have received and I thank Him. Remember you gotta give credit where credit is due!
With all my love,

No comments: