Saturday, October 15, 2011

Amateur Photographer..

"But at the beginning of creation God 'made them male and female.'' For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Mark 10: 6-9


So I do a little amateur photography on the side for a lil extra dough to play with. I love it too.. And I had the wonderful pleasure of taking pics for an amazing woman. Her husband was deployed with mine and when they asked me to take pics at their wedding I was THRILLED! Anyways I have not gotten her disk to her yet but ther are some GREAT pics and I had to do a lil sneak peek!









Hope I did the beautiful wedding justice with my photos! I had a wonderful time with this beautiful couple!! Many blessings on their wedding!

No comments: