Saturday, October 8, 2011

Time...

Where does it go?? I tell you what when I was a kid and a teenager I wanted so badly for time to go by and I could be a grown up and do things on my own. Now that I am an adult and a parent I feel so bad for my parents for all the times I wished I was grown.. Time just flies so fast... It hit me.. as I have been thinking of ways to be happy and content with my life yesterday.. My last child, my baby turned 2... Wait what?? Yeah I said it she is 2 now!! WOW you say.. mmhmm I was thinking the same thing.. Hurts my heart to see them grow up so fast. I dont have much to blog about except that life is still amazing and I cant wait till the wedding this afternoon! I am so excited to see a beautiful bride and amazing couple dedicate their life to each other. Anyway here are some pics to leave you with (since its been a while since I posted pics).








With All my love and best wishes...

No comments: