Monday, October 3, 2011

Courageous

What an amazing weekend I had. I cannot even begin to emphasize how amazing it was and how I am so grateful for my wonderful life. So Friday we went grocery shopping (ok so THAT part was not so great) but we did pick up the new Transformers movie. After we got back home and settled in and put up groceries we had dinner and baths. The littlest went to bed and we let the older two stay up and watch Transformers. Good movie.. Lots of action.. Definitely a guy movie. Im glad we bought it though because I will watch it again. Saturday morning I got up and took some bridal portraits of a good friend of mine. They turned out good! I dont think they were GREAT (on my part) but I am my own worst critic. I just hope she loves them! Shes a very beautiful woman inside and out and she is a beautiful bride. I cannot wait until this weekend to take pics at her wedding. After the bridal pics I came home had lunch took a little nap with the babies and then hubby and I took the kiddos to the church (because they are amazing and offered babysitting for the kids) so we could go see the new movie Courageous. I cannot begin to explain how amazing that movie is. All I can say is if you have children or grandchildren, want to have children, and parents take your children to see this movie. It will NOT dissappoint. It is a MUST see! As parents sometimes we take advantage of this amazing blessing of having children for granted and well this movie definitely puts things into perspective and shows the importance of a "father" in a childs life.  http://www.courageousthemovie.com/  Please check it out! I BEG YOU! Anyways so back home put kiddos to bed grabbed a bit to eat and my mom came over and we watched Passion of The Christ. I had seen it before and lemme tell ya that is a movie that a person can only watch once. James had never seen it so I gritted my teeth and watched again with him. Again another great movie if you have not seen it I encourage you to see it . Sunday morning we went to church. Have I mentioned I love my church.. Shame on me for not going more often until now. Came home had lunch took naps with the kiddos and then woke up had a big dinner of fried chicken with my mom and stepdad and then bathed the kiddos and got everything ready for another crazy week! So all in all it was GREAT! Sunday coming we start the bible study that goes along with the movie Courageous and I am really looking forward to it. Well I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and may God bless your families just as he has mine! With all my love!

No comments: