Friday, June 3, 2011

...Content...

Well I am back in florida folks and Im loving it. Which explains my blogging absence yesterday. Its a 7 and a half hour drive and when I got here I spent some time with my broski! My sister stayed back to spend time with family and she kidnapped Babygirl, so its just me, Bubba and Buttercup aaaand my brother. Oh yeah and the dogs too! Its been almost a month since I have been here.. My home away from home. My brother has to work but its nice to be here with him when he comes home and before he goes to work in the morning. I miss him alot when hes not around.. Talked to Big Papa on my way down. Got an overload of information from him but its so nice that he feels comfortable to talk to me about things most men wouldnt tell their wives. Lets just say I am VERY thankful that him and his fellow soldiers are alright. They have had so many close calls and I am so relieved it is ALMOST over. Again still dont know when exactly he will be home and probably wont until a few days before but thats ooookay because I know we are getting to the end of this ordeal. I cannot wait to put it behind us and its all just a memory and a lesson in life. The kids are REALLY enjoying my brother too. Bubba stayed up until my brother got home just to see him. =) So sweet. Its so funny because I can remember a little when my brother was my sons age. Down here I am content and relaxed. Im not sure why. Being AWAY from home I guess.. There are so many things I wanna get away from but so many more things I dont wanna let go of. I have a few great family members and a few great friends back home that I love with all my heart. I HOPE we can move down here but Im worried about being away from my peoples. That is my quickie Friday update, I should have pics within the next couple of posts.. I have barely done anything but relax since I have gotten here! Hope everyone has had a great week! Just another day/week for me to mark off my calendar and that makes me HAPPY! One day down is one day closer to being in my loves arms! God Bless.

“Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow - that is patience.”

No comments: