Friday, June 10, 2011

Dog Days!!

So I have been having a blast with my brother this past week. I will be going home soon in a few days!!! Makes me sad but I will be back down two weeks after I get home!! I know I should just MOVE down here! =) I have began playing World of Warcraft with my mom, brother and sister. I know why they are on it all the time.. its addicting... Course Im losing sleep over it which sucks. Im not sure if I will have time for it when James comes home either... I wanna continue to play it when he comes home ya know but Im not sure how well that will go over considering I play at "bedtime"! Anyways, my brother and I spent one day goofing off with the dogs and I got some pics of them playing. Boon and Sassy have been getting along ok. Sassy doesnt wanna play all the time when Boon does and when she does want to play Boon isnt sure how to take it! LoL. They are cute when they do finally get to play. Boon will try and run really fast and hes such a big dog its not very fast at all. Not to mention my brothers apartment isnt ideal for a large dog track! I hope everyone has had a great week. Got word from Big Papa things are getting finished up and loose ties are getting taken care of and they will be making the journey home within the next month or so. Which is soooo awesome! I miss him like CRAZY! I have been lucky and have been able to talk to him on a regular basis.YAYAY!! Not too much longer and he will be home where he belongs!!! Well Im off and getting some things done.. enjoy the pics!!! =)












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pics. I think Boon chose the right family for him. That seems to be a match made in heaven. I seen the smile on his face in a few pictures. I love ya
Connie

A Southern Girl's Stand said...

I love the pictures you have shared! I am now following you (from both my blogs...family one http://biddlebuzz.com and the one that is my outlet on my husbands battles http://southerngirlsstand.blogspot.com) as well and look forward to reading more on here!
XOXO