Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day 2011

So today is Fathers day! I have to admit I am TRULY blessed to have the "daddies" in my life that I do. Anybody can be a father but it takes a REAL man to be a dad is so unbelievably true. Lucky for me I have all REAL men as dads! I cant even begin to explain how much these men mean to me. Each day up until fathers day (With the exception of one day) I posted a picture of each "dad" in my life. Im gonna share on here with my blog followers. Probably gonna use some different pictures for some! It has been a blessing to have each and every one of these men in my life. In some way or other they have made a huge impact in my life and the person I have become. You learn from your parents the kind of parent you want to be and the kind you dont want to be. I am happy to say there were very FEW things I learned how NOT to be! I love each and every one of my dads with all my heart and they each mean so much to me. I hope they have a wonderful Fathers Day as well as all the other Fathers out there. To those daddies who cant be with their babies on this Fathers Day God Bless you and know that your families love you. Big Papa we will have your Fathers Day when you come home! You can have the kids allllllll day alll to yourself!!! HAHA!! Jkin! Thanks everyone for reading!!!

Me, My daddy and my brother! 


Me and my "Harley" dad!

Me and my dad (in-Law)

My AMAZING husband and his babies!!! 

My brother who is celebrating his first Fathers Day this year!


No comments: