Saturday, July 9, 2011

Short and Sweet!

Okay so as this deployment is winding down almost to a complete halt I have to say I am extremely relieved. I have met some amazing people I hope to keep in my life, some not so amazing people that I am ready to be rid of and have learned A LOT about people I already have in my life that I am excited to continue my life with and some that I am relieved to have learned their true colors. A lot has gone on that I will update later but in a very very short time we will be welcoming home my husbands unit from their year long deployment in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. I am ecstatic for all of my friends and family and even the folks who are not family and friends that their loved ones are returning. A soldier returning home is an amazing thing no matter if you are directly involved or if you see it on the news. It is truly a blessing when a hero returns home. I will be able to update more in depth as this weekend comes to a close but until then my thoughts and prayers are continued for the 1221st and their comarades until they make it completely home and even stronger thoughts and prayers for the soldiers who are continuing the fight for our freedom!! God Bless Everyone!


No comments: