Sunday, July 24, 2011

What I have been up to!

I dont have really much to type except that I am having a blast with my husband home. I am not sure what Im gonna do when Big Papa goes back to work and the kids go back to school and its just me and Buttercup again... I have been balancing on the line of going back to work or maybe taking some online course though I am not sure yet.. I want to do something but I want to give my babies the attention and time that they deserve. Its been hard getting back into a routine... There are things that I have to get used to like I cant just get on the computer and play WOW when I want... I need to take Big Papa into consideration and not take time away from him. We have been doing alot of housework too. =P Not that I am complaining my house hasnt stayed this clean in idk how long but its different. He hates to sit still and likes to be busy and I am the opposite. Anyways here are some pics of what I have been up to this past week! Sorry I have been a slack blogger lately but as you can tell I have my time and my hands full!
























No comments: