Thursday, July 28, 2011

Daddy's Home

Okay so today I was back into my baking mood. I made a red velvet cake for Big Papa when he first came home and he loved it and then said you know what would be really good?? A cookies and cream cake! So today I whipped one up for him. I did something different with the icing. Instead of using reg oreos I used the mint oreos and OMG did it turn out wonderful!


So I tortured him and made him look at it all evening and told him he couldn't eat any of it till he ate all of his dinner! =) And he did like a good boy. Then we goofed off with the kids. We are still adjusting to daddy being home but we are enjoying every minute of it. We have had our disagreements about how things are done and who should do what and who is SUPPOSED to do things around here but we are getting down to it and figuring things out. So here are some pics of the afternoon/evening. I love posting pics of my hubby and the kiddos... I love how they interact and how much love you can see between the two of them. I snapped on my high tech flash and snapped away.. I hope you all enjoy the pics as much as I do. These people are my whole world and its amazing and wonderful and I am so glad that I can share my wonderful blessings with you all and the rest of the world. Thanks again everyone for reading.

Fishy Lips

His fav place to lay!

Actin Goofy

Mean Face


Chillin with her buddy!

CHEEESE!!

Daddy and his Buttercup

Kisses

See those cute smiles!

Kisses from Daddys Big Girl!

Thats love!

She adores him!

Love my babies!

So BEAUTIFUL!

My Whole life!!!

Daddys Girl

Being Silly

NO DADDY DONT!!!

AWWWEE

My turn!!! Oh no hair!!!

Ok Thats better! =) Theres hair there!

NO! BAD DOG!!! MY BRUSH!

Crabby! Didnt want her pic taken!

Hello you!

Watchin TV!

Chillin in Daddys Chair!!!

CHEESIN with Daddy!

Mean Faces!

What are youuu lookin at?!?!

My Handsome Men!

Bubble Toes!

Bubble Eyes!

STRIPPIN!


Cranky Baby = Bedtime!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some really good pics Jennifer, I never get tired of seeing the pics. I love them. What a beautiful family. I love and miss you guys so much. Lot's of hugs and kisses to you all.
Love Connie

Michelle The Rib said...

Beautiful moments captured! And the Cookies & Cream looks AMAZING! Youknow sharing is caring =)

-M-
Michelletherib.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love 'em all! sniff. beautiful!
love mama