Friday, December 21, 2012

Fun Stuff!

Okay so the first part of getting organized is getting my folders together and things like that. =) In order to do that I have scoured the internet for cute printables to use to organize them. Everything I get are freebies. I do not take them if they have not allowed it. First off I get my super duper cute calendars from Hello Cuteness! She has all kinds of super cute things there. You can purchase the calendars at better quality than printing them off. But because I use it for personal use I'm not too worried about that! I also use these in my home School planner for the months. They are just too precious not to use ya know! In her old repository at her old site I love love her menu planners and to do lists. Those are here Anything But Perfect! Anyways I have a weekly planner I use for my Home School is not from her site. Actually I get bits and pieces from many different sites! The front and back cover, the weekly planners, and the notes section are from this site New Beginnings! Again I am very picky about my stuff so I do not use EVERYTHING from one site. That also gives your planner some individuality. And... sadly enough I have a blog planner... The cover of my blog planner comes from Confessions of a Home Schooler. I didn't like the in depth blog planner because my blog is simply simple right now. The actual planning part of my blog is simple and I love it. It comes from The Flourishing Abode. So that's it, the basics of my organization in my paperwork and planning. Its crazy the harder I try to get organized the more I realize how unorganized I was! On a higher note, today was supposed to be the end of the world and the apocalypse and all that but HEY were still here and everything outside still appears normal. Course I never believed in all that hoopla anyways. The Bible says no one knows the day or the time, not even the angels. Matthew 24:36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." That is great news. I cant wait for that day. Gonna be great to be with our Father in heaven. Tonight the kiddos are going to the in-laws to do their yearly tradition of making a gingerbread house. Its cute! While they are there hubbs and I are going to try and FINISH Christmas shopping.. =/ We have had our discussions on telling the kids the truth about Santa. Especially Baby girl because she has actually asked us about it. We debated but she forgot when she seen someone who looked just like Santa at the hockey game. HE IS REAL! she said. I just let it go. But do not go on thinking that my kids do not know that the IMPORTANCE of Christmas is NOT Santa or presents but of the best present of all, Jesus Christ! That makes me think about Buttercup. I love our Church. The hallway of the Children's Ministry building is a mural of popular Bible stories on one side and the life of Jesus on the other. While the older two are at children's choir Buttercup and I walk up and down the hallway talking about the Bible stories and Jesus. I just love it. Kids will be Kids, when I asked her who the big muscular man was smashing the pillars down she said it was Mary. =/ Sorry. Mary I believe had the strength and faith that Samson did but I do not think she had the muscles he did. *Giggle* Anyways. Christmas is right around the corner and I am still completely not in the Christmas spirit. Maybe after a little shopping and seeing some Christmas lights it will help. I hope everyone has a blessed day! Remember Jesus is the reason for the season! =)

No comments: