Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Great Makeup Debate

Okay so I have been really busy with Christmas stuff to blog. PLEASE forgive me. I have already taken down my Christmas decorations including my tree. I love it and its beautiful but its too much. Too cluttered. Anyways so now Im in a bit of a debate. I really want to try a new make up and I have been balancing on getting the Urban Decay Naked II Palette but its $50 and to me that is RIDICULOUS to spend that much money on makeup. Then recently someone posted a pic of something called Lorac Ooh La La Lace! I love that Palette too!! Oh and TiffanyD Has her Defining Eyes Palette with Sigma too that I want badly.  Im just not sure which to start with. Not to mention spend that kind of money on makeup! I have heard great things about both. I'm still working on my technique too so we will see. I will let you guys know what I decide. I did get some cute Avon makeup that I asked for for Christmas. Cant wait to try it. Contrary to before Avon's makeup quality has improved dramatically. I got some foundations I am going to try and a couple of mini lip gloss palettes and an mini eye shadow palette. Hubby already loves the lipstick. Found some NICE makeup brushes in the gift set at Walmart on clearance for $5. Cant beat that especially if they don't work good then I don't have to feel guilty about tossing them if I don't like them. Wow... I sound like a girly girl. 2 years ago you would never have heard me making a big fuss about makeup. Now that Im older, like they say an old barn can use a lil paint! HAHA! Anyways. I will do another Christmas post in the near future. But just a lil preview of what went on... here is a pic. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. I know I did. Probably one of the best in years. Not gift wise but just family together being happy time! =)


Hubbs and I with our sister and her man in our onesie jammies we got on Christmas Eve from the in-laws! =P


No comments: