Thursday, December 20, 2012

NEW! NEW!

Okay my dear friends, I have gotten way behind but now I have made a vow to myself and my family to get more organized and keep up with things. Such as... cleaning, educating, training, and things like that. I love being a stay at home mom but I have overwhelmingly strong lazy bones that sometimes just kick my behind and make me do NOTHING all day everyday and that has been made clear to me that it HAS to stop. I have all the materials to get organized I just lack the motivation. Sad isnt it? With the supposed end of the world tomorrow I might be too late. But you know they always say better late than never. =) In all honesty I have been somewhat exhausted since preparing and performing in our churchs Singing Christmas Tree. It takes alot of work. Definitely more than I had ever imagined it. Anyways, so here is my vow to you blog followers, I intend on keeping up with it. (should be much easier now that I have internet at my house again). I truly missed blogging and my next vow to you are my blogs will be informational, upbeat and inspirational. In the past I have regrettably wrote things that were not and I am truly sorry. Writing I had every intentions of hoping to hurt those who have hurt me but now I see that was not the appropriate and Christian way to deal with things. So in all honesty if I wrote a blog and it offended you I am truly sorry. However, I cannot guarantee I wont post things that are contraversial or some may find offensive. Again I will go back to the idea of if you find what I post offensive feel free to discontinue reading my blog. Anyways. That is all for now until I can figure out what else I can possibly update everyone on and I get things more organized. I hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments: