Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Behind..... Again!

Is anyone else having a hard time sticking to something right now?? Sigh... maybe its just me. Anyways, I really have no excuse. I have not been too busy and I have not had a lot of things going on that are outside my head. (Trust me you do not want to know what all goes on up there) I have been such a terrible slacker lately and I am really really wanting to change that... now, question is can I? I can... but... there is always a but right? Somewhere I always say but. Homeschooling is going good, Bible study is going good, finally got the kick back to go back to Church after recovering from sicknesses and holidays and what not. So, no excuses right. I am dying to start working out again, eating right and just all around feeling physically better. How am I gonna do that I have no idea. I have p90x and zumba dvds so theres really no excuse there. Not to mention the kids love doing Zumba with me. They are soo cute and they sure do not look as silly as I do. They make Zumba look good. Thats neither here nor there. I have been lukewarm in a lot of areas of my life to include spiritual life but just like your mental and physical state your spiritual state needs to be worked out too and I have slacked in that. But here I am, again trying to make you believe I will be back for good. SO we shall see! Anyone want to hold me accountable? Anyone? Ok! Great! Well I  hope everyone has a blessed day! =D

No comments: