Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mornin!

Gooooood Mornin ya'll. Sitting here sippin my cup of coffee grateful that  today is supposed to be semi nice. The sun will be shining and it will be in the mid 60's. Unfortunately this weekend its gonna be back in the low 50's again. Welcome to the South folks. Hopefully the sun will be shining either way. Went to Bible study yesterday and had a nice heart to heart with a wonderful woman from there and I am feeling much better about things. Im selling Thirty-One bags now! So excited. Im so close to my first goal I can taste it! We are now debt free. All besides our truck. I could not be more excited. First step. We took a Dave Ramsey class a while back with a dear friend of mine and we were not confident that we could be successful so we did not apply what we learned. Now, we can be sure that we will be able to do this. So here we go! Financial Freedom here we come! I love the sound of that. Freedom.. In this country nowadays that word is hard to come by. Slowly but surely this is turning into some kind of crazy dictatorship. President not going through Congress to submit laws and simply signing executive orders to put things in place. Should not surprise me. His father is rumored to be strong into dictatorship. Anyways that is enough about that. I finally downloaded my curriculum for preschool and kindergarten! Yay! I got it from Confessions of a Homeschooler . I am really looking forward to getting started on it next year. I am still in search of a good curriculum for my biggest Babygirl. I am very picky about what my children are taught and how they are taught. I want to be able to incorporate religion into science and history because whether we like it or not, they are a part of each other. I do not mind doing my own curriculum but I need something that is credible to schools and colleges. Because like any other parent that is ultimately my goal is to send my child to college. I am looking forward to this weekend for only one reason. After many years of trials and a weekend full of hard work my husband, our son, his dad and his uncle have gotten his truck running. One step closer to his dream truck.(One of the many he has...) This weekend its supposed to be coming home. So FINALLY it will be out of his uncles woods scaring away the animals and in our driveway where it BELONGS. Nice to know that it was not too difficult to get the tree that was growing out of the big hole where the engine was. LOL. I look at the clock and its only 9:30am... WOW! I must have gotten up really early this morning. I see a nap today... maybe. That is all that has been going on. Glad to find time to write in my blog. I am trying to make it a point to find time for the important things. Bible study, devotion, my husband, my kids, sleep, and writing in my blog. I am hoping to keep it up! I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments: