Saturday, January 10, 2015

Disorderly Organized

It does not make sense does it? I feel like the more I get myself organized the more unorganized I feel like I am. I have certain things that go in certain places but I have more that just gets dumped into random places whenever I feel like it. LoL! Yeah I know.. I can not be the only one I know who does this... I have a planner for EVERYTHING but I don't ever stick with it. Yeah that includes my kids school work. Some days we do a couple days worth of work (especially if the kids get it) and some days we are lucky we get through one lesson on one subject. I have 6 weeks at a time planned out with the school work already separated and printed out. So that is one thing I do not have to worry about. With that being said I have to share a website that I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting most of my home organizing calendars from. She has such cute monthly calendars and I get my meal planners from her site and now shes got a weekly  planner!!! OH I just LOVE them ALL! Follow her on Facebook here at HelloCuteness there should be a link on her facebook that will send you to her site for all her freebies and to purchase her products!! So far 2015 has been good to us. I am extremely blessed however a weight is heavy on my heart for this planet. I do fear that our world is walking right into its demise. The Bible says it will happen one day, I guess deep down I was hoping it would not be during my generation but it has started. I fear for my children as they grow up in this world. Tragedy everywhere. I do not want to shun them away from all the bad in this world but I do want them to see that there is GOOD and BAD in this world and they have a choice which path they want to go down. I am optimistic as any parent, though I have my days where I doubt my parenting, that I am raising them to do the right thing and follow their heart and pray that whatever path they choose and they go down I have the strength to support them in all they do. But enough of the deep deep. I love my precious family and friends and have been extremely blessed. <3 a="" blessed="" day="" everyone="" friends="" has="" hope="" i="" my="" nbsp="" next="" p="" time="" until="" wonderfully="">

1 comment: