Sunday, January 4, 2015

I'm a Bad Housewife!

But lucky for me my sweet husband understands that sometimes its ok to do nothing and focus on spending time with each other. These past three weeks have been so crazy. Between traveling and visiting and the holidays. You all know how it goes I am sure. Christmas we went back to our hometown to see our families. My dad, step mom, littlest brother and littlest sister came down to visit before they went on vacation. Its been great.. however I have been letting my wifely duties slip through the drain. As I am typing this the washer, dryer, diswasher and kiddos are working on their chores. There is a mountain of clothes on the couch waiting for me to get off my tush and get started on them. The kitchen floor needs mopping, I need to vacuum. AHHH!!! On top of all of that daily duties need to be done. Meals and school work. So today is the day I play catch up. that way hopefully on my hubbys days off he does not have to do anything. Not that he has too but he likes to be busy and do things and if I do not do it before he does, well he does it. He has been workin so hard I would like to get it all done and force him to take the day and do nothing. =) I missed church today. He had to work a double so I urged him to take the truck so he would not have to work a 16 hour day on 4 hours of sleep and be on the motorcycle. We will try and hopefully make it next week. Still struggling to find a church home but that is an entire separate blog post in its self. But today I will hopefully catching up on housework, doing some organizing, and I have blogged so I already have one thing checked off! YAY! I hope you all have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Jennifer! You are doing fine! Mama