Tuesday, January 24, 2012

God is Awesome!

Yep thats right.. he is.. Whether you may think so or not. I went to my bible study class today and I am so glad I did.. I needed to hear Gods word.. I needed him to speak to me and show me things. God always know the right time to come along in our lives.. have you ever noticed that? When it seems like nothing else is going right and all of a sudden it does. Thats not karma thats not coincidence... thats God. I have prayed about so many things this week and none of them have gone the way I wanted them to go. I have to remember that God has a plan for me and my family. For example I start work Thursday as a substitute teacher at a preschool. I cant wait. I am not sure about the teacher part but maybe I will like it. Hubby didnt get the job we were hoping for... but maybe in due time we will. Plus side hubbs has a full time job to return to. Hes not wandering along hoping for a break. I needed to hear today that in all of his wonderful works GOD IS AWESOME!!! Not just ok, not just great but AWESOME! And that makes me smile knowing that someone as Awesome as he is, is in charge of my life. I do not devote as much time and money as I am supposed to or he would have me do but the wonderful luxury of being a child of God. Anyways, enough of my preaching.. I just know life is going to be tough for a little while here on out but I have to remember to have faith in God. I will leave you with a scripture that stuck out at my Bible study today. I hope you all have a blessed rest of the week.

Have you not known? Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He does not faint or grow weary;
his understanding is unsearchable.
He gives power to the faint,
and to him who has no might he increases strength.
Even youths shall faint and be weary,
and young men shall fall exhausted;
but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.
(Isaiah 40:28-31)

1 comment:

momto8 said...

keep the faith!!
I remind myself that God is smarter than we are and so His plans for us are better than any we could come up with.
good luck with your new job!