Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Photo Challenge Days 11, 12, & 13

YES! I am behind again! Been so busy getting things situated for my husband and his job and had a birthday party Saturday AND Sunday and Monday... well I was lazy ok! So sue me! Anyways, Here are the days I missed updated to today!!

{Where I  (WE) Sleep} (Day11)

Its nothing fancy but we have somewhere to lay our head!!


{Close Up} (Day12)

Who doesnt love a puppy dog face?? My Bella!


{In My Bag}(Day13)

If you know me then you know I dont carry a purse... so when I do carry a bag this is whats in it.

Yeah its full!!

Planner, notebook, biblestudy book, bible, prayer book, thankful book, gum, pens, chapstick! 

And this is what is in the side pocket!! Potty training is going great but you can never be too careful! =)



No comments: