Wednesday, January 18, 2012

THREE DAYS BEHIND!

I know shame on me.. I am like three days behind on my photo challenge.. Someone has to remind me to do it!! =P As a wifey and mommy of 3 I tend to run out of time to do things! Especially fun things that I like to do.. Not to mention one day I felt like poopie so I didnt wanna do anything that day! Anyways so here goes:

Photo Challenge Day #5 {Something I Wore}

My GA Booties I bought for my Sunday Schools Christmas PJ party! 

Photo Challenge Day #6 {Makes me smile}

This sexy man walking into our back door!!
Hubby getting some "guy time" in! =)

Photo Challenge Day #7 {My Favorite}

The Song playing is my favorite too. Its Bellas lullaby from Twilight. I love it cuz its so sweet and simple.. =) But thats not a photo now is it!! =P

Other than the obvious family friends and pets this is my other most favorite thing!

My Cell phone of course! Droid Bionic with Verizon! I love it. Out of all the phones I have ever owned its been the best and most fun! Its like a mini laptop and I can access my computer files from it!! It goes with me EVERYWHERE!! But what chick doesnt! =)
Well thats me caught up on my photo challenge up to today!!! =) Hope you all enjoy getting to know me through these pics!! Cant wait to see what fun stuff we have later this week! I will write a reg blog post later.. Maybe!! =) Have a blessed day Everyone!

No comments: