Monday, February 27, 2012

Before 9am

Been slacking something bad again... I cant help it.. Life is crazy sometimes ya know. When hubby love is home I spend alot of time with him and been spending some time playing with my kids and on my game with my brothers. I have some movie reviews and a book series review that is long overdue. First off.. the song playin is by Taylor Swift.. NOT crazy about her music but this song suits her and her voice... I actually LIKE it.. Who would have thought. Before I do my reviews I have to say... its amazing what you learn before 9 am in the mornings sometimes... especially from your children.

No matter how late he is... Its VERY important to him that my husband kisses me goodbye before he leaves...



Breakfast IS important!


ITs ok to sleep in a little and if your a few minutes behind in the mornings.


Be brave no matter how little you are in this big ol world!


Its OK to cry over spilled milk... or in this case Cheerios instead of Lucky Charms


That Some things NEVER end....


My bed will ALWAYS look like this no matter how many times I make it up during the day!


Its ok to catch a catnap when you can!
So many things we can learn in the morning if we just take the time to let it sink in. 

1 comment:

momto8 said...

love your pictures of life!!
happy weekend.