Friday, February 10, 2012

This is Bad....

I got a week behind in my photography photo challenge.... How sad?? Been reading a book that I am really liking. I will write something about the series later on but right now its my second to last post on my photography photo challenge.

Day 25 {Something I Made}

My first REAL paycheck in 3 years!! I love being a Stay at home mom but that felt good! :D
Day 26 {Colour}

The color is what caught my eye while lookin for new shoes!
Day 27 {Lunch}

Leftover Popeyes Chicken!! NOM NOM!!
Day 28 {Light}

Smelly Candle thing my bestist friend got me!! I love it!!
Day 29 {Inside my Fridge}

All the Neccesities!
Day 30 {Nature}

Flowers just because from my hubby!!! Only thing "NATURE"istic in my house!! =)
Only one more day left in this photography challenge... Hope yall have enjoyed it so far! I am sorry I have been slacking on it!! Anyways! Yall have a GREAT weekend!!

No comments: