Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 20, 21, & 22

Again Another catching up!!! Hopefully I will be able to do it day by day so im not desperately trying to get pics before the day ends!

Day 20 {Someone I Love}

Its such a shame I can only add one but other than GOD its pretty obvious who it would be.

My husband is someone I love very much.
Day 21 {My Reflection}

Its a yucky shot but its me. Mind you I have been trying to fight off some kinda bug... This is me... and most of the time I have a camera in my hand.
Day 22 {Your Shoes}

My shoes and I have many miles on them. Got each other through the grueling process of losing weight while James was deployed.

Yes they have two different color shoestrings, yes they have been chewed on by the dog. I love them VERY VERY much but I am really missin my flip flops these days!


No comments: