Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Trip to Florida

Well we went back to Florida for an early spring vacation. We had tickets to go to the Florida Gatornationals. For all of you that don't know that is NHRA Drag racing, not the actual Florida Gators. That is a place you will NEVER find us. Seeing as how my hubs is a true Georgia fan. Anyways, it was so wonderful to spend time with my brother(s) and my sister in law and my niece and nephew. I really missed Florida. While hubby was deployed I was down there once a month. At least. I think one time I was down there for a whole month. If I were homeschooling I probably would have just moved down there for the year. We are still praying for a job opportunity down there but we will just take things day by day and wait for Gods timing. And God has his own timing for things. I have not blogged since before the women's retreat. It went well. My mother in law and sister in law went. It was nice to spend time with them. My women's Bible study started yesterday but we were unable to make it home on Monday so I missed it. Next Tuesday I will definitely be there so I don't miss any more. Its a Bible study on Ruth. I am still struggling with some things in my faith, but I am working on it. I am assured that everyone goes through lukewarm times in their faith and that is okay. Just as long as I don't move in there and STAY there. Anyways so I went to Florida. Took hardly any pictures.. I was just enjoying my time spent down there. =) It was so nice. I really had a great time. The leaving part was a killer. Anyways, well I am off here. Got some unpacking to do and things to get done. Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments: