Monday, May 19, 2014

Dinner for Lunch

So the great thing about staying home I can adjust my schedule according to my husbands. He works at dinner time so I have decided to start cooking dinner at lunch time so he can eat it while its hot before he leaves for work and has food to take for dinner. Needless to say because I do that once I eat my big lunch Im not worth much the rest of the day. Although I did manage to get into the pool yesterday and clean it out some. I have not touched it since before Mothers Day. Its hard when you are the only one who gets out there and cleans it. So, I will be making a trip to the pool store today for some shock. Fantastic. Also I have a confession to make... The blog I wrote a few days ago that said I had a mountain of clothes to fold, well... they are still there. =( I know I know. I managed to get my son to fold his clothes with a tad bit of bribery and there my clothes are... still waiting. OF course to this "supermom" laundry is my kryptonite. Anybody else? So I added a follow by email option on the top right of my page. So you can subscribe and get an email each time I post a blog. If you like what you are reading please share. The more followers I have the more feedback I get. Well this is all I am going to blog today. I have some things weighing heavily on my heart and well.. If I continue to type they may just spill out onto my keyboard and onto your screen and I would rather spare you the ride on my soap box. I hope you all have a gorgeous and blessed day!
God bless you all!

No comments: