Tuesday, May 20, 2014

P90X and a Diet!

Yep thats right. Gonna start p90x and a diet tomorrow (again).. Meaning no more cokes, sweet tea, junk food, only eating healthy and working out. I do this at least once a year and never stick to it but with our latest medical checkup results its time that hubbs and I got healthy. Especially since our kiddos are so active and busy. Hopefully we can stick to it and motivate and inspire each other. I am totally not going to post a before picture yet until I have an after picture to compare it to. Of course it will be a while before I post an after picture. So you are just going to have to keep coming back and checking. We are going to do a low carb diet and just make better overall decisions about our eating lifestyle. Our problem is we grew up in the south and well you know about that good ol southern cooking. Everything is fried, and we go crazy with the mac and cheese and tater salad.. Yeah... I know right. Nom Nom! That sounds so delicious. Sigh.. Gotta give it up! Not much to update today. Headed to my sons flag football make up game then back home to get some cleaning done. Gonna attempt to mop the kitchen floor. Thats always fun when you have kids and dogs running in and out. Might even take some quiet time tonight and read some. My older brother got me the sweetest birthday card with a bookmark. Figure at some point I need to utilize it. Well I hope you all have a blessed day and Thanks again from stopping by and experiencing some of my life with me. God bless you! =D

1 comment:

Jessica Knapp said...

Yall got this! I know you can do it and you will be happy with the results! Love yall!