Friday, May 16, 2014

Something Clever!

Okay I am having a hard time coming up with blog post titles so lets pretend that I came up with something clever. Many days I sit here and draw a blank and never end up typing anything. Thus the reason I have more "drafts" than actual blog posts. Sad isn't it? Yeah.. It is... I know its OK to say. It wont hurt my feelings. Though I have to post a shout out to all my readers and the 1 that always comments! Makes me smile to know that you all take the time to read my posts and that they are not a complete waste. So please leave comments. Those always encourage me to write more. And if there's anything in particular you would like me to blog about don't hesitate to ask. I need a to do list for my to do list. Im sitting here dishes need to be done, clothes on the couch waiting to be folded nicely and put away, carpet that is supposed to be green but now has a blonde/reddish tint (from the dog hair) and a little boy asking to eat everything in the house when we should be knocking out this stack of math worksheets staring me in the face. AHHHH!!!! Yet here I am typing away at the computer trying to put off the inevitable.Last week my Kindergartner and Third grader took their "placement" test. Mind you it wasn't required but I had them take it for me to get a general idea of where we should be focusing our attention in the years to come. I am anxiously waiting for the results. It is kind of a test to see how I did this year in homeschooling as well. Yes, I am terrified.. Last thing I want to see is that I failed my children homeschooling them this year. Both of my kiddos assure me that they feel like they had done well but we all know how that is. Always feel good on a test to find out you bombed it. Few more weeks of school work then we will be done for summer. Then I get to spend the whole summer trying to get organized. Organization.... BAH! The more I organize the more I see needs to be organized then I get overwhelmed and quit. I did manage to find someone to take my preschool curriculum off of my hands so I do not have to worry about organizing that or trying to find a place for it to collect dust in my house! YAYA!! I look at the curriculum for the next school year and its hard not to cringe but I have to remember that my children's education is worth it! My oldest daughter wants to be a pediatric dentist (which I find quite humorous as she is the one always at the doc), my son wants to play football for the University of Georgia (Make his daddy and uncle proud) and my youngest... well were not sure what she wants to do right now (right now she wants to be a princess). Well that is all I have for today! You know as a stay at home mom there is no time for anything else. Everything else gets in the way of me sitting on the couch watching my stories and eating bon bons! (HAH! I hope I made all of you moms laugh) Stay tuned for tomorrow when I discuss my thoughts on ALL moms. Working, single, married and Stay at home!! It might surprise you! God Bless you all and thank you for reading!

No comments: