Monday, October 18, 2010

I Am The Wife Of An American Soldier!!

American Soldiers Spouse Creed


I am the wife of an American Soldier. I am a supporter of the United States Army - an encouragement for the protectors of the greatest nation on earth. Because I am proud of my husband and the  uniform that he wears, I will always act in ways creditable to him, the military service and the nation he is sworn to guard. I am proud of my husband. I will do all that I can to protect and provide for my family in his absence. I will be loyal to my husband and to the vows that we made as we entered the covenant of marriage. I will do my full part to carry on the values and goals we have set apart for our family and I will continue to instruct our children in the same manner. As a soldier's wife, I realize that I play a vital role in my husband's decision to become a member of a time-honored profession -  that I am doing my share to keep alive the principles of freedom for which my country stands. No matter what situation I am in, I will never do anything, for pleasure, profit, or personal safety, which will disgrace my husband, his uniform or our country. I will use every means I have to encourage my husband to be the best soldier that he can be. I am proud of my husband, my country and its flag. I will fly the flag and will always remember the sacrafices made by my husband and by generations of men and women that have served our beloved country. I will try to make my husband proud of the manner in which I accept his decision to defend my freedom and the freedom of all American citizens - for I am the wife of an American soldier.




No comments: