Monday, October 18, 2010

I Keep On Loving You!

As I prepare our little family to move into a house I am packing and as I pack I reflect on the many memories I have had throughout my time here at this apartment, my husband, my children, my family, and my friends. And I begin to feel overwhelmed. Not in sadness but love! I have an amazing husband fighting for our freedom all while still making me feel like an amazing wife, mother and woman, I have three beautiful healthy happy children whom i adore, and my family who have been here through bad days and my regular days (thanks Nick), and my friends (old and new). They say that you know who your true friends are the ones who have stuck around the longest. Only a few of my "old" friends have stuck around for a while.. And I love them ALL with my whole heart.

One thing I have learned since BigPapa left is how much I REALLY miss my younger brother. He is also an AMAZING man! He ALWAYS steps up and takes care of me when BigPapa isnt here.. and well he cant now because he lives so far away. But with that I know all I have to do is make a phone call and he will be here in a flash. I am so excited that my brother and his wife have been blessed with a child of their own. A little boy who will be here in January. (Lil Monkey)! And I KNOW that if he loves his son as he does MY children I know he will be an amazing father. I cant wait to see him and my sister in law again! I miss them so much.

Anyways! So yes we are moving into a house. A little three bedroom one and a half bathroom house!! And I am SUPER stoked to get outta our 2 bedroom apartment. Not to mention the house has a FENCED IN BACKYARD! YAY! Somewhere my kiddos can finally go OUTSIDE and play! =D Still in all this excitement I feel an emptiness. I KNOW what er well in this case WHO it is. But I know life must go on while he isnt here. I can just have our house set up and ready that way when he comes home he can just come home and enjoy his family and his house without having to work. Just relax and BE HERE! YAY!! Im so ready for that day!!! SOON! =D Heaven will be ours again!! James and I have been through SO much and we are still together loving each other unconditionally. THIS too shall pass and we will be in each others arms again!

No comments: