Friday, October 29, 2010

Ohhhh Skype!! How I Heart you!!

Soooooooooooo BigPapa finally got internet a few days ago and we have been able to talk on Skype! Yes!! I would have to say that thus far besides my new friends SKYPE is the best thing I have experienced during this sorry deployment. I was able to see and talk to my love while he is THOUSANDS of miles away!! How GREAT Is that!! A-MAZING!! Yes!! LoL! Hes gotten to talk to the kids and spend some time with them... well ya know and I was able to walk him around the house and show it to him. I even took him to the backyard so he could watch the kids play on the swingset!! How super cool!! Gotta love technology. Netbook $300 + Wireless internet $80 + Skype (free)= Getting to video chat with my love PRICELESS!! HECK YEAH! Sorry Im a little excited about it if you cant tell!! <3

Anyways so I enrolled Babygirl into her new school yesterday! She loves it. She also rode the bus home!! Shes so cute!! My big girl looked so little getting off that big ol yellow school bus!! HAHA!! My mom and step dad have been coming over for dinner! Its been nice to have company! They help me clean up after and get the kids ready for be and they leave once its bedtime! It hasnt been as bad as I THOUGHT it was living this close to them!! They have been more help that annoying! Course I have to spend a day with my mom at least once a week or I am lost! Weird but ya know! So far Im LOVING the house!! Course my washer DIED and I need a dining room table and chairs but I think my mamas gonna help me out with that!! <3 If Im a good girl! LOL!


Finally got BigPapa to listen to Gunslinger by Avenged Sevenfold (Its on my playlist on the bottom if your interested in hearing it) The video is a little messed up if you watch it but the song is good. I like it! BigPapa came up with a "special" nickname for me.. Since all my exes have taken the ones he would call me ive been stuck with baby! But now he calls me Sweet Pea!! HOOOW CUUUUUTE!!!! He!He! Hes still my Big Papa!! He been Big Papa since he was 15! Hes been reading!! Can you believe it! Like actual books w/o pictures!! Hes all literatureized!!! Ha Ha but thats cool because I knew my baby is smart! He seems like hes doing alright. Its nice to know that through all that hell over there he has a friend and does manage to make the best of it!I love him and miss him so much!!


Other than that things have been going on as normal... getting back to a daily routine.. now if I can include the gym in there again I would be doing GREAT! Ive been super lazy.. Still have to finish unpacking my house!! LoL can barely walk into my room got HUGE boxes of clothes to unpack!! I will get it done eventually I have to! Got Buttercups birthday on Nov 6th and a babyshower on the 7th! Not to mention my sister is coming into town and staying with me!! YAYA!! I cant wait! We missed her and I will get to see my nephew MONKEY (in her tummy of course)! I just cant wait! Really wish I could see my brother but maybe for Thanksgiving!!! Anyways! Well that is all for now!! Gonna go!!! Ta Ta For Now!!!!!!

1 comment:

Gris said...

I don't like SKYPE lol for some reason it just doesn't want to work for us, but I'm glad you love it.

BTW I'm Gris a new follower.

http://gris-alittlepieceofmyworld.blogspot.com/