Friday, October 8, 2010

Its been a while....

Well its been a while since i wrote something in here.. trying to do the best with keeping it updated.. gonna try at least once a week.. anyways, Things have been going. We lost 2 of our soliders last weekend. God bless them and their families. I cannot imagine the pain they must be feeling. I just pray God eases their pain and continues to watch over our soldiers that are there now. Its going to be a crazy long year that is FOR SURE!!! But it will be all worth it in the end. When my handsome soldier steps off that plane and takes me into his arms and holds me... all the pain of this year will go away. The kids are handling it pretty good! Buttercup turned 1 yesterday! MY how time flies by! Shes walking and trying to talk. My little mini me! Bubba... LOL ALL boy! He loves school. He has his good days and bad days but ya know he is 2! Sam is loving school too!!! Shes so smart.. Almost too smart! ME, well im hanging in. Doin the mommy thing and the long distance wife thing. Think im doing that pretty good. Spoiling my man while hes far away. I have my days where I dont wanna be alone then other days where I would prefer to be alone... I think im in that alone stage.. def just wanna stay home.. there are things i need to do but other than that imma chillax at the house. Focus on cleaning and packing because i will be moving very very soon! YAY!! I cant wait. I have withdrawn myself from alot of people and things to avoid unneccesary drama.. there are some people that it just follows.. I choose to not be a part of it. Especially when comments are made to not say anything to my husband about it. Sorry if you dont want my husband to know dont tell me. He is my rock and my fortress, i talk to him. Just as he does me. So guess what, your little secrets he knows.. as bad as you may not want him to know he does. Ugh.. for someone to tell me to be dishonest to my husband just irks me... =/ but never, i will NEVER be dishonest. For no ones sake. Your secret is not worth lying to or keeping anything from my husband, and vice versa. Anyways! Enough of that. This is going to be a long week. Got two services BigPapa has asked me to attend in his honor to show our familys support to the family of the lost soldier. Anything i can to to be supportive and do for BigPapa I will. I have alot of emotions I am trying to sort out. Alot of people are feeling them but alot of people arent. Some are still totally oblivious and refuse to face the reality of the situation. They will come around. Just as people started to realize that being family is a two way street.. if you want to be in our life you must be involved... not just when you want something or when it makes you look good or benefits you but even in the bad times. This has just been a HUGE rant on and on about things that are bothering me.. call it immature call it what you want. If this post somehow finds you guilty of any of these feelings or you feel like im talking about you i probably am, and your probably not worth my breath talking to about it! So take it as you will, but this is MY blog i will blog about what I want to. You find it disturbing please dont continue to waste your precious time reading it! K THANKS! =D





No comments: