Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our First House!

Okay it has been crazy busy! Ive been packing and moving and now in the process of unpacking! So I got it all pretty much packed and moving day came around and was hoping for plenty of help... Well I got it!!! So many people showed up to help! My step sister and her man and their roomate, my mom and stepdad, my mother and father in law, a wonderful friend of mines hubby, my sister and her hubby and their neighbor, my newest army wife bestie, my second mama..... I think thats it.. Oh yeah I helped too (a little)! BigPapa called while we were moving too!!! I felt so bad because I know how bad he wants to be here and couldnt, but we both appreciate all the people who helped us move!! =D what a wonderful group of family and friends I have!! Had my first home cooked meal here tonight! Baked chicken, mac and cheese and creamed corn, oh and some sweet tea!! NUMMY NUMMY! Had my first dinner guests, my mom and stepdad joined me and the babies for dinner! It was fun! Its crazy I had people confused we stared moving things outta the apartment and filled up the house!! HAHA!! We stood looking trying to figure out how I got all of it into the apartment. lol! But I did! Very Carefully.I love the house! Its wonderful and big (Well bigger than my apartment) With a yard and all but its not a home yet.. Home is where your heart is.. and well For the next 8 or 9 months my home is Afghanistan! James is doing ook... seemed to be having a rough time with the 2 losses. They didnt have a chance to really sit down and think about it till recently and he was able to deal with it and get passed it for now and they had a memorial for them and it brought up many feelings back and just had James thinking.. thinking about things I think about all the time I just dont tell him! But Im glad he feels like he can talk to me about it. He doesnt want me to worry but I love him and when he isnt here in my arms I worry! But knowing he is ok to talk to me about it all a bit helps me feel better. Anyways, Well thats all for tonight. Loving having a house but missing my heart!





No comments: