Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Its been a while!!!


Well its been a while since I have written a blog.. Lots has gone on since my last.. First we had a Halloween Festival at the Batesburg Armory for the unit. It was fun! I went with my newest amazing friend Bal!! Gosh I love that woman.. We keep each other sane!! Haha! Then we had Halloween. Kids made out like fat rats that night. Got sooo much candy. Babygirl was Cinderella, Bubba was his daddy aka a soldier and Buttercup was a little green M&M! OH HOW I LOVED THEM!! THEY LOOKED SOOOOOO CUTE!! I had such a blast!! Funnest Halloween thus far!!!

Well one morning while we were waiting on Babygirls school bus I decided I was gonna get some cute pics of the younger two running around playin in the front yard. Amy Berard made the cuuuuutest hats for them and I just couldnt help snapping some pics of them!!! They are sooo beautiful. And the hats are super cute too!! He He Children grow up too fast.. I remember Bubba when he was Buttercups age. Its crazy how time seems to fly by sometimes. The pic of Babygirl is from Halloween but she looked so gorgeous and shes my lil camera hog so I had to post that picture of her.


Well then came one of the busiest days of the month. Buttercups first birthday. Her actual birthday was at the beginning of October but so much had gone on that month I decided to wait till November to have it. I was actually NOT gonna have a party for her at all but DADDY commanded that his babygirl get a first birthday party.. sigh sooooo as directed I had a birthday party for her. And what a fun day it was.. I didnt stress much, probably because my fav. sister in law was there to help me clean and prepare. I made chili which was pretty much no work at all.. The most important people in my life were there that day (minus a few exceptions like BigPapa, my brother, and my sisters hubby) but other than those three it was AWESOME!! Great friends and family to gather to help celebrate the prettiest girls birthday! All in all it was a great day!




Then a super fun day at the fair! Had a BLAST!!! =D Ended up going with my 3 kiddos my sister in law my mother and father in law and an amazing friend since high school and her daughter.. Yep that makes five adults and 5 kids!! Kids rode so many rides and I held a GIANT YELLOW BOA CONSTRICTOR (sp) Yeah I know CRAZY! I did get pics so I could show Big Papa.. figured he would get a kick outta it!! And he did!! I gained 4 more fish (1 of which hasnt surivied, prolly the beating it got on the way out to the parking lot from my neice) to go with my already 3 goldfish in my tank. Oh well! It was so worth it.. Im posting on of my fav pics of the kids... they decided to ride the roller coaster and kinda made mommies and gramma nervous because they rode alone hehe! but they did GREAT and had a blast!



The last part of my blog today is about 2 girls that have made my life AMAZING! I cannot explain to you how special these two women are in my life. We have had our ups and downs but I wouldnt change anything in the world. The red head, is my brothers wife. They were high school sweethearts and have been together for a very long time. Now she is my brothers wife and the mother of his son, my nephew ( my lil monkey who will be here ETA January 14th). She has seen me through VERY good times and VERY bad times and has loved me unconditionally through both.. she loves my children as her own and that makes me very confident that she will be a wonderful mother when Monkey gets here. She is not my sister-in-law, she is my sister! I am so happy she married my brother. She makes him very happy and that makes me happy as well. The blonde, well we go way back as well. She dated my brothers best friend for a while and we became friends as we all hung out all the time. They split up and we I remained close friends throughout the years. We would fall out of touch but I ALWAYS ALWAYS knew she was there for me. She is now married to a wonderful man whom I am thankful for being in hers and even my life. They love my children ALMOST as much as I do. Its kinda sad but he has spent almost as much time with Buttercup as BigPapa has (Thank you US ARMY). I know that if I needed something, anything I could go to them. She is a phenomenal woman. I had always considered her family because when she dated my brothers best friend he was like a brother to me, but through the years my brothers best friend and I have grown distant and She and I have grown closer. She is my sister. Call it coincidence but She is ALSO pregnant with my other nephew (my lillest man  ETA Jan 24th). I am so excited and truly blessed to have these two amazing beautiful women in my life. I couldnt be more thankful that God had blessed me with a sister in law who is much more than an IN LAW and a best friend who is much much more than a best friend. I am a lucky lucky lady!! Thank you sisters. I love you both VERY much!  



No comments: