Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"The Ugly Truth"

Okay so this blog is inspired by a movie I watched the other night.. cute movie and it pretty much backs what my great grandmother has told me growing up! Men want two totally different things in a woman just like day & night. Dont get me wrong I know some WOMEN are the SAME way! According to the movie "The Ugly Truth" there are certain rules that women should follow to be the woman a man wants.

Rule #1 NEVER criticize (he admits men are incapable of growth, change, or progress For men, self-improvement ends at toilet training.)
Rule #2 Laugh at whatever he says even if it isnt funny! Fake it if you must. A fake laugh is like a fake orgasm. A fake orgasm is better than no orgasm at all.
Rule #3 You have to change your look. Men are very visual.  Length of your dress is very important. We need short enough to see some thigh, but not so short to see your well you know. Jeans are all about the curvature of the rear.
Rule #4 Dont talk about your problems, Men dont really listen or care. Some men pretend to care.
Rule #5 Men like hair longer because they need something to grab onto other than your butt.

You have to be two people: the saint and the sinner. The librarian and the stripper. On the one hand, you have to push the guy away with a cold indifference… on the other, you have to be a sexually teasing tornado.


A Lady By Day!!
 

And a Sex Kitten by Night!

Knight in Shining Armour

BAD BOY!!!
The last part I agree with. My great grandmother always told me that to keep your man happy (im rephrasing this of course into a version we younger generation use) You gotta be a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets. He wants to be able to take you home to mama and know that she will approve but when mama aint around he wants you to do things that would make his mama blush. I do believe that a man wants a woman who does her daily duties, whether she is a home maker or a worker, cook him dinner and speak in an eloquent manner. But at Night he wants you to let all of your inhibitions go and just be in the moment. I dunno I may be the same way.. I want my man to be a knight in shining armour during the day and the bad boy at night. I think that other than that we are all looking for the same thing. Honesty, faithfulness, happiness, comfort, humor, stability and things like that! I do believe that all in all both sexes want the same thing. Someone to have a serious relationship with during the day and someone to play with at night. Its hard to switch gears from one to the other but ya know Ive learned that sometimes even when your tired and dont feel like it you gotta make sure the other person is taken care of. Its hard to let the stresses of the day go and focus on what is right in front of your face. So men and women be that "lady" or "knight in shining armour" during the day but at night let it all go! =D Keep em happy!



No comments: