Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You Make Me Smile!!

So I woke up the morning of the 13th and checked my facebook looking for a message from my hubby as I always do. He doesnt like to wake me in the middle of the night so he leaves me messages on fb to wake up to. Well this is what I woke up to "If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you you are my everything" WHAT?!?! OMIGOSH!! So I was ALREADY smiling sooooo big when I got outta bed!! Hehe! I did my normal ritual got the kids up, breakfast, coffee and I had just sat down in BigPapa chair to relax with my sister before we went to the fair and I got a knock on the door. Ok so if you dont already know a knock on the door for a military wife is like a stab to the heart. The uncertainty of who may be knocking on the door. I know I had heard from BigPapa not even hours before so I KNEW he was ok. Well I looked at her and she looked at me and without saying anything I looked at her if she was expecting anyone and she did the same back and we both said no.. ok started to get a lil more nervous. My inlaws NEVER stop by without calling and I KNEW my parents WERE NOT coming over. So I walk to the door and open it and there is a man standing there with a HUGE boquet of flowers.. My heart fell to the floor and I start crying. I asked if he knew who they were from and he said no he just delivers them and I started to cry a lil more and he said can you just sign the paper. So I signed got my flowers and went inside crying. All I could think about was what a jerk!! Thousands of miles away and he still knows how to get me. He said he FELT I was having a rough couple of days and thought I needed some reminding of what an amazing woman I am and to keep being strong (least thats what the card said). So I put the flowers down looking at the smiling & crying. She started crying. What an AMAZING husband I have.. thousands of miles away he still makes me feel like I am THE one for him.. I love him so much!! 5 more months till I can touch his face.. 6 or 7 months (still not 100% sure yet) till he is home with me for good!!! I know Im not the only woman in the world with an amazing man but ya know what hes MY man!! And thats what makes it so amazing for me!!



No comments: