Saturday, December 18, 2010

THE GRINCH!!


Ok so I totally went into this Christmas deal with def a pessimistic outlook on the whole deal!! Granted Im STILL not UBER excited about it (except the getting it over with part). I have done a couple things to try and get into the spirit. Had a friend over to do her kiddos Christmas pics and she took some of me and mine! So I got Christmas pics done, and then went to lights of the south that night. It was fun! Went with my friend Mrs.Marine and her daughter, my parents, my inlaws and my neice, my stepsister and her son, and of course my babes! It was fun! The kids loooooved the lights! And peeking at Santa!






The next day we went to a Christmas dinner at BigPapas armory! It was nice! GREAT FOOD and SANTA was there!! AGAIN! LoL! The drive there sucked.. Kids kept asking if we were gonna see Daddy and Uncle Cliff. I had to tell them no because they are working. FINALLY they stopped asking about them. There we alot of other kids there. It was REALLY cold and windy so not alot of people showed up. But the ones I cared to be there were there! :o) It was nice seeing my Army wife friends!


Thursday I did some maternity pics of one of the purdiest mommies Ive ever known! My sister is just glowing.. And her husband is sooo sweet! You can still he thinks shes a sexxxy mama! Will post pics on my photography blog soon enough! Then thursday night I had dinner with a couple of my fav besties! (BIG thanks to my mama for watching the kiddos). It was awesomeness! Good food, good conversation and GREAT people! Friday I FINISHED my shopping, thanks to Bal (Have I mentioned how GREAT she is??). She watched the kids for me so I could knock it all out in one shot! And I did! YEAY! Didnt get much for other people but went crazy on the kids like their daddy asked me to! They should have a great Christmas..




Now we are down to 7 days till Christmas and Im still not 100% into it. I got my Christmas present from BigPapa early. He wanted to tell me on Skype so he could see my face! He got me a 2 hour relaxation massage, a facial and an herbal body wrap at Serenity Day spa! Boy do I need it! So Tuesday I will be chillaxing. I just hope I can stay awake to actually enjoy it! LoL. Ugh unfortunatly there was some unneccesary drama in the midst of the previous week which kinda put a damper on the "normal" events but Ive adjusted that. Im over it. On a better note my sister in law has found someone who makes her smile! Its so great to see her REALLY smiling again.. Been too long for that girl!! Praying for the best for them.


 I want my children to have a wonderful Christmas with Happy people and FAMILY. Im looking forward to being with them this year. Still hurts like hell that their daddy cant be here but Im taking lots of pics and keeping him as involved as possible. I miss him like crazy and my heart is hurting for him. Well on that note I will close. It had been a while so I figured I would update! Hope everyone has a wonderful 7 days till Christmas! I will be updating my thankful list too!! :D
P.S. Did you know that deployment makes you crazy?? Proof?? Just check out my latest pic!! HAHA!



No comments: